May 27, 2013

Tenba Messenger Large and ThinkTank Retrospective 20


Tenba messenger is my day-to-day bag for the last three years.
Pros:
  • Discreet - does not look like a photo bag
  • Quick access top zipper
  • Large enough for a day trip
  • Packs large laptop, camera, 2 more lenses and a flash. Nanostand can be attached externally
  • Fit and finish of decent quality
  • Durable - no signs of tear after 3 years
Cons:
  • Exterior is too busy to my taste - exterior pockets are not really needed

I can not think of a better bag for day-to-day use!  Yet this did not prevent me from looking for one.  Here comes ThinkTank Retrospective 20.

Pros:
  • Nice quality materials
  • Great fit and finish
  • Will accommodate tele lens attached
Cons:
  • Overpriced - that kills it for me.
  • Despite high volume, no room for a laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment